Split a PDF into several PDF files
Split PDF files with the PDF24 Creator
This task is very easy with the PDF24 Creator. First open PDF24 Creator and drag the file you want to share to the right pane. The area is marked accordingly. The PDF24 Creator opens your file and displays a preview.
Click the appropriate icon in the toolbar to create an empty document. Create as many blank documents as you need.
Now drag the pages you want to split into the blank documents until you have split all pages.
Once you have split all pages, you only need to save your new PDF files.
Split PDF files online
If you do not want to install any software or you need an online tool to split PDFs quickly, then the appropriate tool in the PDF24 online toolbox is right for you. PDF24 offers you various free online PDF tools with which you can easily solve many PDF problems and with one of the tools you can split PDF files. That's how it works:
- Simply open the tool with the link below.
- Drag your PDF into the corresponding marked file box.
- The file is loaded and displayed in the file box.
- Now set the number of pages after which the PDF is to be split.
- Then click on the corresponding button to share the PDF.
- Then save the result.