Bind a document with a digital PDF letterhead
What is a digital PDF paper?
A digital PDF letterhead is a document that displays the letterhead. It is not real paper but instead exists as a digital file. This digital letterhead can form the basis of letters and other documents. The actual letter or the actual document must be bound to the letterhead. The letterhead is applied to the background and the actual letter to the foreground. Visually this produces the same effected as if it were printed with a real letterhead. The actual letter is printed onto a special letterhead. The letterhead in this case becomes the background. The ideal format for the letterhead is the PDF file format. In this format the original letterhead can be depicted accurately. The PDF format can be bound later with the actual letter to produce a complete document, as if you had printed it on a real printer.
How do I bind a letter with a PDF letterhead?First, you need to create a PDF file from the actual letter and then bind it to the PDF letterhead. With the PDF24 Creator you can do this in a few simple steps.
- Download the PDF24 Creator from this site and install the software. After the installation a virtual printer will appear that you can quickly create PDF files with.
- Print your letter with the PDF printer. Save the document from the assistance window.
- Under the PDF output format you will find the option to use a digital letterhead. Choose your digital letterhead in PDF format here and connect your application to the Letterhead.
- Save your document.
How do I create a digital PDF letterhead?You can download a digital PDF letterhead from the internet or purchase it from different online vendors. Another option is to create your own letterhead using the PDF printer.
- Create it with a word processing program such as Word and include all information and pictures you want.
- Set the correct file format and margins.
- Print on the PDF printer from PDF24 and save it as a PDF through the wizard/assistance window.